Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 weeks 5 days

I'm feeling more and more confident about the fact that this baby is going to make it to three months. Three months pregnant! Wow. That's a mouthful.

It has both flown by and has seemed to take a lifetime. I have been waiting for the end of the first trimester!

My symptoms are definitely reducing. I have had more energy during the day and the ill feeling (without throwing up) only visits at times. Yesterday was great. I had very little gas during the day and then only felt ill after dinner, around 8:00 pm. Today was great as well. Minimal gas, a little tired in the afternoon but overall I'm feeling good.

Sleeping has been off and on. Some nights I am able to sleep through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom and some nights I'm up to go to the bathroom and can't get back to sleep again for awhile. This probably doesn't help with that tired feeling during the day!

I told one person at work today that I'm pregnant. We were going for a walk at lunch and she asked what was new. When I told her she said she knew already! Either my baby bump is a lot bigger than I thought or she really does have "a gift" for identifying pregnant women, as she claimed. There were a few clues for her: my usual tailored blouses and pants have been replaced by baggy tops and pants, I'm eating kale and lots of vegetables and she said I have a pregnant glow and a sense of calm about me. I wonder who else has noticed???

No comments:

Post a Comment