Wednesday, July 7, 2010

12 Weeks and 4 Days

Woo hoo! Almost done the first trimester!

I had some more spotting that started on Monday but it appears to be a lot like the prior spotting. Small amounts and not serious or threatening to the baby. I am much more relaxed this time than I was at the six week mark.

My thyroid levels are stellar at .73 thanks to an increase in my dosage. I'm hoping they stay good throughout the pregnancy even though my baby is now able to produce his / her own thyroid hormones at this point.

To Luke the pregnancy is becoming more real as my belly gets bigger and bigger! It's so much fun to watch it grow. The doctor told me I still look pretty skinny but I've never had a belly this big before ;)

Our wedding plans are also coming along. We set the date for October 23rd, 2010. Between invitations, booking an officiant and everything else that comes along with weddings we'll be pretty busy. No complaints though!

No comments:

Post a Comment