Monday, July 19, 2010

Measurements

We had our second ultrasound last Friday and it was amazing. I teared up when I saw our baby looking like a real baby with fingers and legs and a belly and a big head. Stunning! I am completely enamoured with the ultrasound picture.

The ultrasound tech measured the baby at 13 weeks 1 day on Friday, so we were five days off on the original prediction of 13 weeks 6 days. This means the due date will most likely be later than January 15th but you never know.

Five days isn't a lot but, from what I've read, five days may mean a lot near the end of pregnancy. I'm going to block off a two week period in January instead of setting my heart on one due date (even though I will most likely keep to that date in my mind).

I'm still quite hungry all of the time and today I'm particularly tired. Luke's parents were here for the weekend and we talked about the wedding and baby which was exciting for all involved.

Time to take a nap...thank goodness for summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment