Saturday, October 30, 2010

29 Weeks = The End of Seven Months!

Our wedding was exactly a week ago today. We are now Mr. and Mrs. Jones. I loved every minute of it and have really enjoyed introducing Luke to people as "my husband." Those are my two favourite words!

We celebrated our one-week anniversary by shopping for the baby's room. Our colour choices are white, green, pink and white. After shopping at Home Sense and IKEA we are off to a good start.

I really need to start posting pictures of everything so people can visualize all of these great events.

Today I also realized, with some relief, that I am now in my seventh month of pregnancy with only about a week to go until I hit eight months. I've been trying to count in weeks and convert over to months and thought I was about six and a half months pregnant. Thank goodness I was wrong as I'm getting quite large and a little uncomfortable at this point. It's a bit of weight off of my shoulders to know that I only have 11 weeks left until baby is delivered and spending time in her beautiful new nursery!

Hooray for misconceptions and hooray for seven months!

No comments:

Post a Comment