Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Almost 30 Weeks Update

After driving home from a check-up this afternoon I realized how busy I've become and how I've forgotten the whole purpose of this blog!

I'd like to work harder to record the progress of my pregnancy so that, one day, our little girl can read about the whole nine / ten months before we were able to hold her, kiss her and care for her.

If today's check up was any indication, she will be a spirited child with lots of attitude. She may even be stubborn. The tech had trouble measuring her because she would move and kick too hard during the exam. She even commented on how feisty baby is.

Our little girl is right on track for her projected birth date of January 15, 2011. Ten weeks away...and I thought Christmas was coming up quickly!

The baby is currently breech and her legs are up over her head so she's literally folded in half. Her cheeks are chubby and her hands are up over her face and head.

I'm getting more and more tired. Work is fast-paced and we are running from school to school so I'm starting to feel the effects. There's only a short time to go and I hope I can give the usual 100% up until that point. My last day is December 17th and I won't lie: I'm looking forward to it for the physical benefits.

Hoping to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment