Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Photos

I know I've promised photos but I've changed my mind. We have always determined that the Internet won't be the place to share photos of our baby...think Facebook baby bonanzas. Apparently Canadians are the most likely to post pictures online of their little ones, perhaps without thinking through the ramifications these photos may have later on as their little ones become adults. Posting photos of myself and my belly is one thing...posting photos of our baby is a completely different deal.

That said, please leave a comment if you'd like me to send you pictures of the baby directly to your email account. I'll trust you to forward them or send them on to others we'd approve of but not post them elsewhere online.

Blogger is also incredibly slow at uploading photos so my belly shots can be sent by hotmail as well! Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment