Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 Weeks and Counting

It's amazing how much pregnancy takes over your every thought. Right now I am listening to an audio post for my Masters while blogging about being pregnant. It will be a miracle if I get my assignment done by Friday! I am also eating ice cream. Yay pregnancy!
It feels like much longer than a week since I found out we are having a baby in January 2011. Every day brings new worries, joys and additions to the to-do list!
I just found out that at five weeks the baby's heart begins to develop. It is absolutely amazing and makes me realize how helpless I am. Aside from getting a lot of sleep and eating much more than I'm used to (love it!), I don't know how else I can help the little one grow to be a strong and fully developed person aside from lots of prayer and even more good food!

Stay tuned for next week's thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment