Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reactions

Your Daddy- he laughed. I told him while he was in Windsor working.

Your Aunt Rachelle- she laughed. I told her while shopping for a half dozen eggs at Metro.

Your Aunt Sandra- she hugged me after she figured out the 6th egg was you.

Your Grandma Gallagher- she paused for a moment and then hugged me after she figured out the 6th egg was her 6th grandchild.


Your Grandpa Jack- was shocked but happy and continues to be happy happy happy about you.

Your Sault Ste. Marie Nona and Grandpa- Your Grandma / Nona (we don't know what she wants to be called yet) laughed and cried and your Grandpa was a little shocked but very very happy!

After a six hour wait at the Doctor's office I finally found out you were on your way. It was the best news and well worth the long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment